By Lance Avery Morgan
Usually when one thinks of the W Hotels, especially the Westwood property in L.A, one thinks of it as a hipster haven. We know it well since we have had many parties there over the year during our L.A. years.
Now, though, there’s the new TRAVEL LITE family package available at W Hotel Los Angeles – Westwood. We love that. Bring the kiddos, right?
It turns out that parents and families staying in Los Angeles can lessen some of the stress that may come with traveling with children, especially during these family-friendly summer months.
Starting at $699, this package is available from June 1 thru December 30, of this year – and includes a ton of cool things that appeals to all family members from 8 to 80.
Here’s what you get:
- A luxurious stay in a Mega Suite
- A Quinny Modd Stroller for use during your stay
- A Welcome Basket with a Skip Hop Bib, Baby Einstein Rainstick Pal, and $25 gift card to Traveling Tikes
- A Choice of four hours of babysitting service, or full day poolside cabana rental
- A $100 Food and Beverage Credit at NINETHIRTY and The Backyard Restaurants
- Complimentary valet and always-needed WiFi
For more information, visit www.wlosangeles.com/travellite