By Lance Avery Morgan Photography courtesy of Tailwaggers
Imagine yourself back in the 1930s to the glamorous glory days of Old Hollywood. You’re invited to an event that Bette Davis is hosting because she loves animals so much. She called it Tailwaggers and for one brief shining moment on Friday, April 7, the event will return to Austin for one night only.
Event chair MaryTally, benefitting Austin Pets Alive at the stunning Umlauf Sculpture Garden, is partnering with co-chairs Alex Winkleman and Armando Zambrano, along with junior chair Devin McDonald, for a one-of-a-kind evening. The elegantly casual cocktail and dinner party will feature some exciting activities to keep the party popping:
- A designer dog and cat collar silent auction
- DJ Dangit spinning cool vinyl vibes
- The Vintage 15 Orchestra will perform classic standards
- Design-It-Yourself pet collars can be made by guests
- Photographer and animal activist Sophie Gamand (see image) will have photos available for purchase at the event and at Russell Collection Gallery, with a percentage of the proceeds benefitting APA
What’s not to love about this? For more information, visit http://www.APATailwaggers.org – what are you waiting for?